Why Axlo and Kadi?
- We believe in ethical fashion. All of our products are hand-made right in Penticton, BC, Canada and you can ensure the maker of the clothing is paid a fair wage.
- We believe in providing durable, long-lasting apparel. We don't provide trendy designs on our apparel because we believe our apparel should be one of your go-to staples in your wardrobe all year long. We don't want to provide you with something that could be irrelevant next year or in a few months.
- We believe in providing our customers with excellent customer service. None of us like poor customer service. We strive to bring you excellent customer service and welcome any and all feedback so that we can provide you with the best service.
- We believe in sustainability. All of our clothing is made from eco-friendly bamboo material. Below is more information on the many benefits of bamboo which explains why we chose to use this material for our clothing.
Sustainable and Eco-Friendly
Bamboo is Eco friendly, it's a type of tropical grass with an extensive shooting system growing an average of 4-6 new shoots per year. So, it naturally replenishes itself. It's 100% biodegradable, the most renewable source on the planet, and provides an abundance of usable oxygen. Even when it's grown it enriches the soil it grows in compared to other plants which deplete the soil.
The fibres of bamboo are naturally rounded without sharp spurs that commonly irritate the skin in other natural fibres such as wool and hemp. This allows bamboo materials to be hypoallergenic.
Organic and Antimicrobial
Bamboo contains something in its fibres which the Japanese call "kun". This substance allows bamboo to grow without the use of pesticides and fertilisers which means it grows organically. The other benefit to this substance in bamboo helps in killing off odour causing bacteria so that the wearer can say fresher and more hygienic for longer.
Bamboo fibres have micro pores which aid in super moisture-wicking abilities. Because of this, bamboo is 2x more absorbent than cotton and the wearer is able to stay dryer for longer.
- UV Protective
- Irresistibly soft
- Regulates Body Temperature
Family Owned and Operated
Your purchase helps to support our family.
We Give Back
17% of proceeds from your purchase is donated to ALERT Canada.